There are many ways you can support the Men’s* Therapy Centre.
Every dollar helps reduce barriers for men trying the get help they need. Your donation can help bring them one step closer to the support they need.
- $50 can help our outreach workers reach men in the community and let them know they are not alone.
- $70 provides one counselling session for a man.
- $200 can cover the fees for one man to get group support for 10 weeks.
Make a one-time donation or consider becoming a monthly donor.
Give By Mail
Print out a donation form, fill it out, and mail your donation in. Please only send cheques through the mail.
We are located at: 847 Fisgard St, Victoria, BC V8W 1R9
Come By In-Person
We’d love to see you. Drop your donation off at the Men’s Therapy Centre: 847 Fisgard Street
If you have any questions about making a donation please call 250-381-6367 or email info @ menstherapycentre dot ca
Leave a Gift in your Will
A gift in your will can help the Men’s Therapy Centre plan for the future and ensure that a legacy of support and care continues in the community
You can also give:
- A gift of publicly-traded securities such as stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- Gifts of Life Insurance
For more information about ways of making a legacy gift visit here and talk to your financial planner.
Organize a Fundraising Event
Do you have a great idea for a fundraiser that you’d like to host on behalf of the Men’s Therapy Centre?
While we can’t help organize or run an event, we can help promote it and support it. Some examples of events that people have done for us are:
- Camosun College
- Criminal Justice Program donated the proceeds of their fundraising to the Men’s Therapy Centre
- Allegra Singers donated part of the proceed of their concert to the Men’s Therapy Centre
- A wonderful couple asked for donations instead of wedding presents and chose the Men’s Therapy Centre as a recipient
The opportunities are limitless and all the money that is raised through these events goes to our subsidy fund that pays for counselling for masculine identified persons who just can’t afford it.
* man/male/boy includes cis, gay, bi-sexual, trans, non-binary, 2spirit, queer, gender fluid+