These are the first people you will see when you come to the Men’s Trauma Centre; there is no charge to see a Victim Service worker.
Victim Services workers are here to offer you short-term emotional and practical support.
- Give information about reporting your abuse/assault to the police if you want to
- Help you understand how trauma can affect you and your family
- Help you prepare for court should you choose to pursue charges against your offender
- Refer you to one of our counsellors for ongoing therapy
- Help you apply for Crime Victim Assistance funding for ongoing counselling, should you not be able to pay for yourself
- Refer you to other social service agencies you may need
|Victim Services Coordinator||Cost per Hour|