Our contact information is the same!
Phone : 250-381-6367
Toll free: 1-866-793-6367
email us at email@example.com
There are parking options!
- Limited visitor parking is available
- Free street parking is around the corner on Short Street
- Park right across the street in Uptown Centre
There are several BC Transit options!
If you have an in-person appointment on or after Monday July 11th, remember to come to our NEW location: 3491 Saanich Road
Men* do experience trauma, it’s more common than you may think and it can be devastating. There is help here for you and we are here to listen to you. When you survive a trauma you may experience:
- Difficulty dealing with your feelings (anger, stress, depression, anxiety)
- Trouble getting along with your partner/family/children
- Challenges at work
- Trouble sleeping; bad dreams/insomnia
- Disturbing memories or ‘flashbacks’ of the traumatic event
- Increased use or problems with alcohol and/or drugs
When you first contact the Men’s Therapy Centre you will be seen for what we call an ‘intake session’. This is a time for you to talk in confidence with someone who can support you and help you decide what you want to do next. Below are some of the services we offer to masculine identified persons.
Call 250-381-MENS or email info@menstherapycentre .ca to book your first appointment
Here to help you
Men’s Therapy Centre – 250-381-6367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Vancouver Island Crisis Line – 1-888-494-3888
Victoria Sexual Assault Response Team – if you have been recently sexually assaulted you can access this service, call the Vancouver Island Crisis Line (1-888-494-3888) and request to speak to a VSAC Sexual Assault Support Worker, or attend at Victoria General Hospital.
NEEDS2 Suicide prevention – can also be accessed through the Vancouver Island Crisis Line or phone the provincial suicide crisis line 1-800-SUICIDE
Please contact us if you are interested in more information and/or want to take that step to move forward in your healing and recovery within an inclusive, safe, and supportive environment.
* man/male/boy includes cis, gay, bi-sexual, trans, non-binary, 2spirit, queer, gender fluid+