Our contact information is the same!
Phone : 250-381-6367
Toll free: 1-866-793-6367
email us at email@example.com
There are parking options!
- Limited visitor parking is available
- Free street parking is around the corner on Short Street
- Park right across the street in Uptown Centre
There are several BC Transit options!
Men* do experience trauma, it’s more common than you may think and it can be devastating. There is help here for you and we are here to listen to you. When you survive a trauma you may experience:
- Difficulty dealing with your feelings (anger, stress, depression, anxiety)
- Trouble getting along with your partner/family/children
- Challenges at work
- Trouble sleeping; bad dreams/insomnia
- Disturbing memories or ‘flashbacks’ of the traumatic event
- Increased use or problems with alcohol and/or drugs
Here to help you
Men’s Therapy Centre – 250-381-6367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Vancouver Island Crisis Line – 1-888-494-3888
Victoria Sexual Assault Response Team – if you have been recently sexually assaulted you can access this service, call the Vancouver Island Crisis Line (1-888-494-3888) and request to speak to a VSAC Sexual Assault Support Worker, or attend at Victoria General Hospital.
NEEDS2 Suicide prevention – can also be accessed through the Vancouver Island Crisis Line or phone the provincial suicide crisis line 1-800-SUICIDE
Please contact us if you are interested in more information and/or want to take that step to move forward in your healing and recovery within an inclusive, safe, and supportive environment.
* man/male/boy includes cis, gay, bi-sexual, trans, non-binary, 2spirit, queer, gender fluid+